The Northampton Musical Theatre Company (“the Company”) is committed to respecting your privacy and safeguarding any data that we have collected from you.
How do we collect information about you?
We obtain information about you when you audition for the Company or when you use our website, for example, when you contact us regarding our forthcoming shows and events or when you sign up to receive our regular updates. The personal information we collect might include your name, address, date of birth, gender, telephone number, email address, IP address, and information regarding what pages on our website are accessed and when. We do not sell or share email lists with other organisations and businesses.
We are committed to protecting the privacy of children aged 16 or under. If you are aged 16 or under‚ please obtain your parent / guardian’s permission beforehand whenever you provide us with personal information.
What will we use your information for?
We may use your information to:
- notify you of forthcoming shows and events
- send you communications which may be of interest
- seek your views or comments on the Company
- tell you about things you’ve asked us to tell you about
- contact you if we need to obtain or provide additional information
- check our records are accurate
How long will we hold your information?
We review our retention periods for personal information on a regular basis and will hold your personal information for as long as is necessary for the relevant activity or until you ask us to remove you from our records.
Who may we pass your information to?
We may pass your information to our third party service providers, agents subcontractors and other associated organisations for the purposes of completing tasks and providing services to you on our behalf (for example to process subscriptions or to send you mailings) however when we use third party service providers, we disclose only the personal information that is necessary to deliver the service. We will not release your information to third parties for them to use for their own direct marketing purposes, unless you have requested us to do so, or we are required to do so by law, for example, by a court order or for the purposes of prevention of fraud or other crime.
- We use a third-party provider, MailChimp, to deliver our emails. For more information, please see MailChimp’s privacy notice at https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy.
- We use a third-party provider, WebCollect, to process subscriptions and all other payments due to the Company. For more information, please see WebCollect’s privacy notice at https://webcollect.org.uk/help-topic/privacy-notice.
How can you find out what information we hold about you?
You are entitled to view, amend, or delete the personal information that we hold. Please email your request to our Data Protection Officer at GDPR@nmtc.me.uk or send your request in writing to 73 Park View, Moulton, Northampton, NN3 7UZ marked for the attention of the Data Protection Officer.
You can unsubscribe to our mailings at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our emails.
The Policy was last updated in May 2018.