In 2017, NMTC launched its own Youth Theatre Society. While we have had children in many of our shows before, this will be the first time that we will be putting on Youth Editions of shows – where the entire cast is made up of children! We had children in our production of The Wizard of Oz which was performed in October 2017 and we are now looking towards our first full youth production: Les Misérables School Edition.
- Children must be aged 8 years and above
- Children must be aged 18 and under by the last performance
- It is free to audition and if successful there will be a membership fee of £20
- Youth Membership Fees are payable via the WebCollect online payment system, (please follow the WebCollect Setup Guide below).
- Regular rehearsals will be on a Monday and Thursday evening; our director will also require attendance at additional rehearsals, dates of which will be confirmed.
Rehearsal Schedule UPDATE 6.3.2018
- This membership covers the cost of a youth member to participate in one show. This is a one off cost for the year.
Click the link below to take you directly to our payment site for youth membership payments.
We manage all of our Youth Membership fees online.
WebCollect Setup Guide
- Go to webcollect.org.uk/nmtc and choose New Members: Join Here
- Select the type of membership that you want, and how many (e.g. for couples or families). Then click Add to Basket. Next click Checkout in the top right
- If you don’t already have one, create an account with WebCollect, you’ll need to enter your name, email and a password. The next screen asks for your address, then (if you’ve added multiple memberships) to allocate them to different people
- Optional: You are then asked for some more contact information
- Optional: The next screen asks for your areas of interest, add in anything that you are interested in helping out with here. Backstage, props, Front of House, performing, etc.
- Choose Enter Payment, then Allow Future Payments, to set this up to auto-renew. Click Complete Transaction
- The next page is where you enter your account details to set up the direct debit (this is done on a website called gocardless.com, this is what will appear on your bank statements)
- You’ll be returned to WebCollect, click Place Order to finish
- You’re done – Thanks!
You can click Go To My Account, and you’ll be able to see your Membership type listed